[rescue] FREE STUFF in Austin, TX

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Aug 21 12:16:27 CDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 11:58:42AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> There was also private email exchanged about this before he was removed
> from the list.   In any case, its not something I want to get into a
> discussion about at this time.

Not to drag this out longer than needed, but it would be kinda nice if you
mentioned that there were private emails when saying unsubscribed
publicly.  For one thing, it would help keep us from jumping to others
defence and looking like fools.  It's not like you would need to detail
what was in those private emails either.

--
Joshua D. Boyd