[rescue] Dave M. - Cray curiosity

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 2 23:27:47 CDT 2001

> Mike N. appeared to have a very detailed knowledge of the Rape statues in
> Maryland (two year difference rule, etc.)
>
> A comparison was being made between the two, implying that like the
> teen-ager, Mike N.'s understanding of the Rape Statute in Maryland may be
> bourne out of a desire to avoid prosecution...

Not from first hand need to know or anything like that :)

there was a much publicised case in the local courts revolving around the
subject, since where I grew up was a relatively quiet semi-rural locale this
made big news in the papers. They were very careful to explain the law in
detail.

I do however regret that I have made an error in my ealier statement. 16 is the
lowest legal age of consent in Maryland, so an 18 yo and 16 yo could consent
but not with anyone more than two years.

-Mike N