[SunRescue] Suburban Wireless?

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 24 00:36:13 CDT 2001

Dave McGuire Sent:
> but make it there in under an hour due to reasonable speed limits.

Well theres two things wrong with that otherwise wonderful idea.

First, it is not true that there are no speed limits in Montanta. There is a
speed limit. The law actually states that a "reasonable and prudent speed"
is the limit. Reasonable and prudent is up to the officer pulling you over.
Since the law passed there have been a lot fewer speeding tickets issued,
and a lot more reckless driving citations.

The second is even more basic. Have you ever driven in Montanta? Most of the
highways there are in INCREDIBLY bad shape. Often enough what I would call
reasonable and prudent (and I've been over 150 on a public road... god
arizona was fun) would be below the good old double nickel.

Chris Byrne