[SunRescue] where to find Key to fit SS1000

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 19 14:40:35 CDT 2001

I dunno, those SS1000's are tough... we got some people to stand on it..
and um jump up and down.. the floor moved but the SS1000 just sat there
going "eh wha? somoene jumping on me??? nahhh".

Of course this wasn't the same SS1000 that I recently swapped with Dave
Cantrell... no.. um this was a different one ;)

Dan - and no, we don't just go around jumping on nice computers, we were
demonstrating to someone the build quality... anyone who has had a good
poke inside one of these will agree it was more than up to the job!

Paul Sladen sent the following on Thu, 19 Apr 2001...