[SunRescue] Vinophiles of the world unite

William Staniewicz rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 12 13:31:37 CDT 2001

One thing I have come to appreciate living here in
Europe is how cheap and good the wine is here. I
pretty much stick to the Merlot's and drink them
with meat, fish, or pasta.. don't go by the rules.

The other thing cheap here in Europe (Amsterdam) is
Heineken beer. The domestic brew is much better
than the export (USA) version. The price of a beer
is about the same as a diet coke so that makes the choice
easy usually... maybe toooo easy.  :)

		-Bill