[SunRescue] Computer pics, racks and large 16" monitors.

mike dombrowski rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 16:11:56 CDT 2001

>Dan wrote:
>> Am I the only person who doesn't have a rack in their home?
>
>Me neither... then again, this can be taken a couple of ways...

I'm surrounded by racks all day at school(none at home :( ) that I
stare at, mostly jen-racks and andra-racks. :) Not 19" wide butI'm
gonna stop talking now before I get myself into trouble.

On a slightly related note, my 1604-15 is buggin me. This thing is
deep, hot and not that large viewable areawise. The deepness and
heatness are the two things that bug me the most, are the newer 13w3
Sun 17"s shorter? Less heat? Any page got the physical specs of all of
these monitors? If I do decide to save up and get a 17" is there
anything to look out for?

Also, I once saw something that I thought was a 15" Sun branded 13w3
monitor, was I dreaming/smoking crack or does such a thing exist? Maybe
just a vga monitor for the Java terms?

Mike