[SunRescue] OT: FS: SGI Crimson RE

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 9 21:55:17 CDT 2001

Yeah well.  There also is a little thing called good enough.  An SGI is
great, but for many things a PC or Mac is good enough.  For instance, in
theory a Mac is good enough to do video editing, but the reality is that
it seems the only way to get a Mac to be stable enough is to buy a
Media100 or Avid station, at which point you loose a lot of the price
advantages of the Mac over an SGI.

--
Joshua Boyd