[SunRescue] Cybermark high bid update 4/5 12pm

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 5 23:53:51 CDT 2001

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 12:20:28PM -0400, Sugrue, Matt wrote:
> Going home a bit early today, but I will update several times tomorrow as
> well.  -matt

Please dont - one or two messages about equipment for sale is
fine, but this is NOT ebay - if you have people interested in
the equipment, please mail them privately, and dont spam the
list multiple times a day (I prefer that for-sale posts from
a single person/company be posted no more than twice a week,
at most).

> Bids will close Friday afternoon at 3 pm est and the person with the high
> bid for each item will be contacted (probably Monday). I will post high bid
> updates twice today and Friday.

Once again, please only send bid updates to those people interested,
and not to the entire list.  The original "stuff available" post(s)
were fine, but not the running auction updates.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net