[SunRescue] Re: [geeks] ACK! My News Feed Went Away

Jeff Workman rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 5 22:29:03 CDT 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Jon exclaimed:

> They've grown exponentially but other than those pains, nothing. IMO.
>
> Jon
>

> On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
>
>> What's wrong with Supernews?

I don't have access to the supernews server.  My access to the old server
at the ISP was a remnant from back when they contracted their sysadmin work
out to the company whom I was working for at the time.  We didn't have a
local news server, so one of the first things I did upon receiving the root
password was to make Breeze give me read/post privs.  However, now that we
no longer do their admin work for them, and they no longer have their own
news server, I'm SOL.

Jeff

--
"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.