[SunRescue] OT: CA: It's Our Turn

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 3 15:23:54 CDT 2001

On the more civilized east coast I pay about $1.40 to $1.160 depending on
grade.  The house I moved to last fall has AC, so that will be a nice
change from where I used to live.  I didn't care that much until we
started having computers around the house that kicked off enough heat to
flash fry trout.

--
Joshua Boyd