[SunRescue] (no subject)

Robert Rose rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 2 06:56:55 CDT 2001

 >From: "Ken Hansen" <n2vip at bellatlantic.net>
 >To: <rescue at sunhelp.org>
 >Subject: RE: [SunRescue] OT: dual PPro mb's...
 >Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 20:45:58 -0400
 >FYI 180 MHz 256K cache PPro CPUs are $5 at HiTechCafe.com, 200
 >MHz 512K are still almost $40.
 >Ken

And do you think I could get me some???  The same thing here (any PPro
actually) is going for almost $AUS100, which would make these an unbeatable
bargain (despite the shitty currency exchange rate) if only HiTechCafe and
my credit card company would do business.

Rob.

P.S.: The $100 PPro chips are from some grunt at the local computer market
that seems to take things apart with a gas axe.  If you want to actually
acquire something that has a chance of working (eg. CPUs with less than 10%
bent pins) you're looking at close to double that price.  Used and abused,
what more do you want?