[SunRescue] UK Viewers

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 31 12:11:14 CST 2000

edenhouse at hotmail.com wrote:

> just wondering for an in-formal straw poll on how many people here are in
> the UK.

I'm in London.  There's an excellent junkshop on Bacon St which has all
sorts of *weird* stuff.  I got an Acorn A7000 there recently, they also
have DEC, Sun etc stuff occasionally.  Amongst lots and lots of PeeCee
crap.

> If it's felt that this should be done off this list ( maybe, maybe not ) I
> can be reached at this hotmail account.

I certainly don't have a probem with stuff appearing here.

" People think I'm a nice guy, and the fact is that I'm a scheming,
  conniving &$!@ who doesn't care for any hurt feelings or lost hours
  of work if it results in what I consider to be a better system."
      -- Linus Torvalds, quoted by Forrester Research