[SunRescue] Ok, I'm looking for a Sun 3/110

Earl Baugh rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 29 21:31:02 CST 2000

I figure now that I've got the IPC (4c) up and going
(thanks to Mike H...you get the other board yet?) that
it's time I should start looking for the first Sun model
I used..(it seems like yesterday... but was 1986)...Sun 3/110.

Yes, I know that I could go for something much more elaborate,
but I'd rather go with a nice "compact" 3/110 (unless someone
in the area has a Sun 3/260 or such, which was what I believe
the other Sun box I had access to when I was using the 3/110)
I don't need a space heater, nor white noise fan box 8-)
Just trying to flush out the collection a bit....the only
"3" series I had at the house was 386i, but that really doesn't
count.

I've got some Sun shoeboxes that in their old lives were
hooked up to some 3 series machines, with all the adapter
cards for the hard drives and tape drives...

I'd rather not break the bank on this one, though I would like
to chock it full of memory.  I've got a drawer full of 256K memory
chips... so if they made unpopulated memory cards...[I never saw
one...but never know] I can even handle that.

I'm in the Atlanta area. Anybody got one available that they'd
be willing to part with?

Earl