[SunRescue] Pointer to low-priced Sun equip. ($50 SS10 bases, $150 SS20, etc...)

jcarver rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 29 19:05:50 CST 2000

FWIW I have dealt with Acemanone,(John Agostino), on several occasions
and never had reason to be disappointed. Glad you pointed out the Sale,
Ken. Just ordered 3 10's. He charged $40.00 to ship all 3 to Oregon. I
was wondering how I was going to use up all the extra parts! Looks like
I'll have more fodder for eBay :)

				jim