[SunRescue] Re: Final stuff for sale/trade...

Mike Hebel Druaga at pmail.net
Sun Oct 29 09:07:44 CST 2000

You're doing better than I did.  I could not get a decent hit on anything
via WebFerret, Hotbot, or Google.

OT - BTW, has anyone noticed that since WebFerret was bought by ZDnet that
ZDnet is the only thing that comes up with any "percentages" of correctness
on hits?  Is there a better tool that WebFerret?

Mike Hebel