[SunRescue] 2nd hard drive in Tatung SS20 clone?

MicheleStuartmds at heretical.net MicheleStuartmds at heretical.net
Fri Oct 27 08:13:36 CDT 2000

At 12:29 AM 10/26/00, you wrote:
>Just out of curiosity, BTW I am glad you have figured that connector out,
>what were you expecting to see for a SCSI connector?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Mike N

Hmmm...bit hard to describe without a visual. The best I could come up
with before was "looks like IDE" after all. But  based on what I've been
reading on the web, it looks like what I've dealt with before have been
HD50 connectors, externally,  and 80-pin SCA, internally. (Typically in a
situation in which  someone has handed me a component and said, 'Here,
this will work. Set tthe ID to '#' and put this in Machine A.')

Michele

--
Michele Stuart
mds at heretical.net

         "Connie quite liked the life of the mind, and got a great thrill
out of it.  But she did think it  overdid itself a little."
                                                                 -- D.H.
Lawrence,  "Lady Chatterly's Lover"