PDA (Was:RE: [SunRescue] we're all just spoiled (was: re: IPC))

DavidRousedrouse1 at nc.rr.com DavidRousedrouse1 at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 25 15:14:49 CDT 2000

I used an MP130, until it died. The Palm isn't a Newton, but I like the
small form factor and the viability. In addition to the official Sun PDA
sync there is also a PilotManager (www.moshpit.org/pilotmgr) that is
Perl-based and has some cool third-party plug-ins (sync with EMACS's address
book, sync time, send email directly to sendmail, etc.).

--
drouse

on 10/25/00 1:01 PM, Pullig, Bruce A. at Bruce.A.Pullig at usa.conoco.com