[SunRescue] 2nd hard drive in Tatung SS20 clone?

MicheleStuartmds at heretical.net MicheleStuartmds at heretical.net
Wed Oct 25 09:37:53 CDT 2000

Sadly,  yes. There is a floppy drive installed, but the bracket in this
particular position is entirely internal. Perhaps it is a connector for
something other than a hard drive though; I was assuming hard
drive because there's a drive bracket installed there, as well a
power-coupling.

Thank you for the response.

Michele