[SunRescue] 2nd hard drive in Tatung SS20 clone?

MicheleStuartmds at heretical.net MicheleStuartmds at heretical.net
Wed Oct 25 00:31:29 CDT 2000

Hi, all.

I have Tatung CompStation 20SL. When I open it up,. I see it's one hard drive,
which is a Seagate ST-15230N (Hawk 4). It's listed on Seagate's specs page
as having interface: SCSI II/ASA II.

Next to is a bracket for another hard drive (I assume) that has what looks for
all the world to me like an IDE connector. Since I don't see how that can be,
can anybody tell me what kind of connector this is? I've been searching the
web for info on the various SCSI interfaces and haven't found one that looks
like it. The connector itself has a tag on it saying it's made by 3M, if that
helps (it hasn't helped me any).

Thank you!

Michele

--
Michele Stuart
mds at heretical.net

         "Connie quite liked the life of the mind, and got a great thrill
out of it.  But she did think it  overdid itself a little."
                                                                 -- D.H.
Lawrence,  "Lady Chatterly's Lover"