[SunRescue] we're all just spoiled (was: re: IPC)

DanielF.Dickinsonperrancan at yahoo.com DanielF.Dickinsonperrancan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 21:27:24 CDT 2000

I need fast video, not for games but because I like to work at a high
resolution.  I use a minimum of 1152x??? on a 17" monitor and preferably
1280x1024.  And once I can afford it I'll go to an even bigger monitor
though I admit as 1280 I'm no longer feeling cramped.