[SunRescue] we're all just spoiled (was: re: IPC)

DanielF.Dickinsonperrancan at yahoo.com DanielF.Dickinsonperrancan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 21:25:16 CDT 2000

My theory is that it's the attempt to make the beasts friendly to the
non-techie that adds on all the gunk.  I mean I'm perfectly happy work
in DOS (well as happy as one can get with DOS :) or sh but for a lot of
people that's rather daunting.  I mean a real programmer will probably
code using a keyboard even if speech recognition becomes the next big
thing because it would be faster than talking (I can type faster than I
talk although slower than I can think).