[SunRescue] Spoiled and Isurance and stuff

BillBradfordmrbill at mrbill.net BillBradfordmrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Oct 24 10:07:48 CDT 2000

On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 10:44:22AM -0400, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> I talked through the implications of fraud and the like with the agent-guy
> who hooked me up after I bought my swingin' bachelor pad. It works like
> this-- whatever was a reasonable market price when you bought the gear
> is what it is insured for.... even our computer gear that depreciates like
> no tomorrow.

Yep - and I'm sure we all know a vendor or two that can give us a good
inflated price quote for "Replacement" gear too. 8-)  When I had UPS replace
a broken 9gig HD they destroyed a couple years ago, when they wanted
price quotes (to base the check they were writing me, on), I got the two
most expensive ones I could find....

Bill

--
Bill Bradford