[SunRescue] we're all just spoiled (was: re: IPC)

TimHarrisonharrison at timharrison.com TimHarrisonharrison at timharrison.com
Mon Oct 23 20:21:36 CDT 2000

Bill Bradford wrote:

> The people who NEED good computers (ISP techs, sysadmins, etc) have
> old crappy machines held together with duct tape & bailing wire and
> trips to Goodwill.

I'm setting up my 486DX4-100/16M/1g HP Omnibook 4000CT laptop for a
trip.  Installed with NetBSD, running X and blackbox.  This thing runs
like a champ.  I've gotten used to seeing others get bigger and better
machines.  In fact, I take great pride in being able to do more on less.
:)

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer