[SunRescue] we're all just spoiled (was: re: IPC)

MikeNicewongertwmaster at twmaster.com MikeNicewongertwmaster at twmaster.com
Mon Oct 23 19:55:43 CDT 2000

On the subject of affordable nice cars, I have a 98 Bonneville SE that I
just love, big, tons of power, and handles very, very well. It's a lot of
fun being able to take a sharp cloverleaf at 70+ MPH! Bought it when it was
6 mo. old, only paid $14K for it. Kick ass car with lots of comfort and
performance for the money. I *never* buy new cars.

Mike N