[SunRescue] we're all just spoiled (was: re: IPC)

KurtHuhnkurthuhn at k-huhn.com KurtHuhnkurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Mon Oct 23 19:28:21 CDT 2000

Except for the PT Cruiser - which by all accounts is a "driver's car".  At
only (!) $20K its also affordable.  However, you have to go on a 6 month
waiting list to get one (unless you want ot pay a $10K premium).  Mine is
due in December!!!! :-)

The Taurus is another "driver's car" - and the Taurus SHO is an excuse for
the family-man to get a performance auto.  I'm going to look around for a
'98 or so SHO in the sping when my current Taurus GL is paid off.

Kurt