[SunRescue] we're all just spoiled (was: re: IPC)

KenHansenn2vip at bellatlantic.net KenHansenn2vip at bellatlantic.net
Mon Oct 23 18:26:26 CDT 2000

Well, I'd say it is a bit different - I like old computers 'cause they are
the systems I lusted over as a youth... Same with cars. I have a '67 Mustang
convertible in great shape, but only with a 6 cylinder engine... (How fast
do I really want to go on todays dirty highways?)

I used to dream of portable SPARCbooks a few years ago, now I have three!

I can appreciate *and* afford them (now)... The most important thing a new
computer has going for it is it's warranty/support. And they need it, esp.
in the hands of newbie users running multi-user OSs (Win2K)...

Ken