[SunRescue] we're all just spoiled (was: re: IPC)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Oct 23 15:47:15 CDT 2000

On October 23, Mike Hebel wrote:
> school with - I've more than gotten used to this.  Like many on this list
> I'm sure, the people around me are amazed at what you can actually _do_ with
> an "old" computer. *grin*

  Yup.  Many people would be outright shocked.  The Windoze world
would have us believe that anything more than six months old is utter
trash.  What amazes me is the fact that the world can't see this for
what it is...companies simply trying to GET THE PEOPLES' MONEY over
and over again, using "advancement in MEGA-HURT technology!" as a
rallying [read: marketing] cry!

           -Dave McGuire