[SunRescue] Source f. P/N X465A & X1129A-4.2-P

VolkerSchmidtvolkomat at gmx.net VolkerSchmidtvolkomat at gmx.net
Mon Oct 23 15:12:51 CDT 2000

Hi all!

I'm looking for subject's part no's. Shop @sun.com won't ship the
X465A (PS/2 --> Sun keyboard converter) to Germany. Sun Germany
charges ~$199 for it (list). *uurgs*

X1129A-4.2-P is the SBus PC-Card. Can't find it by looking my
well-known sources.

Any advise?

Thanks,
--volker
--
But I can see you ---                                       |( Don
Your brown skin shinin' in the sun.                         |  Henley,