[SunRescue] Something special about a SUN 2x CD?

Mike Hebel druaga at pmail.net
Mon Oct 23 09:28:35 CDT 2000

I got similar results when I installed a faster Toshiba SCSI CD in the old
411 box to replace the 2x drive.  Mine turned out to be SCSI ID problems.
What I found was that the jumper switch assembly would not work for the new
drive and indeed caused the drive to appear on all IDs.  When I used
physical jumper blocks the problem was fixed.

Just my $.02 of experience.

Mike Hebel