[SunRescue] OT: 4.3GB Seagate Barracuda Drives

JohnCroteaujohnc at geekopolis.com JohnCroteaujohnc at geekopolis.com
Sun Oct 22 17:27:34 CDT 2000

Hi Nick.

Your drive was dropped off today at UPS.  Your tracking number
is 1Z1234W10310433231 and I insured the package for $200.00.

Unfortunately, I was not able to include any jumpers with the drive.
The drives were pulled from a storage array that automatically
configured the drives.

I tested each drive by configuring it as ID 0 with term. enabled and
term. power from drive.  I then performed a low-level format on each
using an Adaptec 2940U controller.  I also made note of when the
warranty expires on each drive.

---
  John T. Croteau, Professional Geek     mailto:johnc at geekopolis.com
  Minneapolis, MN