[SunRescue] [OT] Hard drive testing

CyrusM.Reedreedc at cc.wwu.edu CyrusM.Reedreedc at cc.wwu.edu
Sun Oct 22 13:29:35 CDT 2000

I've also had good luck with the Advansys PCI card in my machine.
Granted, I've only really used it with my external 8mm DAT and CDR drives
(it only has an external connector), but then it only cost me $16.50.  It
seems to work just great, even after I almost hosed the connector
attaching a SCSI cable once.  My "real" drives still reside on the Adaptec
2940UW controller on my motherboard though...

-Cyrus