[SunRescue] Stuff for sale/trade - some part numbers...

MikeHebelDruaga at pmail.net MikeHebelDruaga at pmail.net
Sat Oct 21 12:18:18 CDT 2000

Here's the part numbers of the printers and the Sun 3 tape/drive box I have
for sale/trade:

DEC LN03 Plus
Model: LN03-A2
S/N: RI78737
Has all parts including trays and drum.  (Although the drum is probably not
good any more.)

Both SPARCprinters are model QA-6.  I could not find a proper Sun number on
either printer.(Wierd)
These also have all the trays and internal parts.

The Sun 3 tape/drive box has both a tape and drive in it.
Sun Model Number: 3/50M-511
Part Number: 595-1305-01

I have it on good authority that all the printers were working and just
became obsolete with an influx of new "pointy hair".  However I can not
guarantee against DOA.

One final note:  I regret to inform anyone who asked about the Toshiba
Japanese model laptop that it fell out of my station-wagon before I could
catch it - it was leaning against the back of the hatch.  The result -
broken display.  It's now a parts-only machine at this point.  It was/is a
Toshiba J-3100GT041  (Model J31GT041).  I'm going to see if I can locate a
replacement display in any of my stuff but I don't hold out much hope of
that.  Bummer. :-(

Sincerely,

Mike Hebel