[SunRescue] IPX Prom questions

Berserko berserko at thb.on.ca
Sat Oct 21 06:04:10 CDT 2000

I have an IPX with Prom 2.4 but what I want to know is does prom 2.9
support probe-scsi-all because in 2.4 all I have is probe-scsi and I'm
running a secondary scsi controller in my system and I'm going to be
attaching a new boot drive to it today (9.1 gig Seagate Barricuda
Differential). This stumbles onto a new question how do I tell the IPX
or solaris for that matter to boot of the secondary controller I'm sort
of new to this so please bare with me... Thanks in advance

Tim