[SunRescue] online deal ethical q

DanielDickinsonperrancan at yahoo.com DanielDickinsonperrancan at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 19:18:59 CDT 2000

I'll join in too. I'm from Canada and UPS charges
brokerage fees on anything sent from the use while
FedEx doesn't.  Last time I got something and forgot
to specify FedEx instead of UPS I had to pay $35.00 US
that I hadn't expecteed (brokerage fees) plus taxes
(which I have to pay no matter who ships it).  The
thing the shipping charges were like $11 US.  I try to
make sure whatever is getting sent to me is not sent
UPS now.