[SunRescue] online deal ethical q

fernande at internet1.netfernande fernande at internet1.netfernande
Fri Oct 20 01:58:14 CDT 2000

Cyrus,

I can'r speak for USPS, but I know with UPS, it is the seller that has
to do something, because they are the ones that contracted UPS to do the
shipping.  I got a rackmount case off of Ebay, that was damaged.  I had
to contact the seller, and they had to contact UPS.  UPS then had me
bring the case to the local UPS depot to ship back.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA