[SunRescue] online deal ethical q

Innfomail at aol.comInnfomail Innfomail at aol.comInnfomail
Thu Oct 19 21:31:49 CDT 2000

I really value my eBay Feedback so I often go out of my way.

I had a Dual 8" collectable disk drive trashed by UPS. I had my customer ship
it back and I am filing the claim against UPS, since these claims take
forever. Mine is going on 3 months.

I shipped him another slightly better set of drives in place of the original
one, Shugarts instead of Tandons. I was lucky that I had a set of drives to
send him. If I didn't I probably would have refunded his money and still
dealt with UPS myself.

I didn't have to but my customer gave me great feedback and will continue to
be a good customer. I have many repeat sales.

I was pretty certain he did not damage the drives himself. This is something
to consider.

I am not a fan of UPS but for cost reasons I must use them sometimes. I do
double box my hard drives and charge some for packing materials. My packing
gets high marks in my feedback.

I have had 4 LaserJet IIISis trashed By FedEx. They are not perfect but much
better than UPS. I really like Priority Mail but is limited in weight.

Paxton
eBay seller "Innfosale"