[SunRescue] Re: Dual Hyper90 pricing

PaulTheodoropoulospaul at anastrophe.com PaulTheodoropoulospaul at anastrophe.com
Thu Oct 19 15:33:41 CDT 2000

I purchased a quad 100Mhz/256K hypersparc kit (two dual 100's) direct from
Bridgepoint (the current manufacturer) back in april for a sum total of
$300 plus $32 shipping (overnight).

Joe Palmberg is the contact there - joep at bridgept.com. The first pair had
to be returned, as one cpu on each card was dead, but they made good and
shipped a perfect pair shortly thereafter (apparently they have a large
stock of them from when Ross went belly-up, and so they now re-test the
modules before shipping).

real good bang for the buck, if you ask me.

Paul Theodoropoulos | paul at anastrophe.com | Unix Systems Administrator