[SunRescue] Found some! Re: sun trackball?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Oct 19 14:53:36 CDT 2000

> > pixie_fae wrote:
> >
> > does anyone know if Sun or any other company makes a trackball
> > suitable for use on a sun sparcstation20 (i cant stand the optical
> > mouse )

I just picked up a handful (okay, two handfuls) of mouse-trak B-SUNMD Sun
trackballs. These are the kind shown at:

	pics:	http://www.mousetrak.com/profess.htm
	specs:	http://www.mousetrak.com/spec_bsunmd.htm

They can still be bought for $149 new from ITAC Systems, but I will test
these guys out and probably have 5 of them available for sale at a
fraction of that price. Some have a lightly to moderately worn wrist
support pad.

Please drop me an email off-list if you're interested. I hope to get these
tested by the weekend so I can find out if they're functional or not, and
let people know how many are available.

--Rob

   "And when somebody knows you well Well, there's no comfort like that
  And when somebody needs you Well, there's no drug like that" -- heather nova