[SunRescue] MP3 on SPARCstation LX (Findings)

EricOzrelicerico at bendcable.com EricOzrelicerico at bendcable.com
Thu Oct 19 13:46:50 CDT 2000

(Anybody know any truth to the rumor that you can install two 32meg SIMMS in
the first bank to make 128meg when the system is full or is that just a
myth?)

Yes it works. I run 128MB's of ram in my LX. If you look through the
archives you'll
find this entire converstation about a few months ago. I tried to make an
MP3 player
for my car using an LX and gave up. There are so many other options that are
cheaper, easier, and of higher quality then the LX, or any Sparc equipment
for
that matter.

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic