[SunRescue] OT: Good source for wire shelving...

KenHansenn2vip at bellatlantic.net KenHansenn2vip at bellatlantic.net
Tue Oct 17 21:13:01 CDT 2000

I think the IKEA (and most retail shelving) is designed for 300 - 400
pounds/shelf - that seems to be the norm (when I see the stats). The giggest
item I would put on a shelf would either be a 21" monitor *or* a laser
printer, neither of which would exceed 50-60 pounds AFAIK.

Also, my "lab" is in my basement, and I do not want to poke holes in my
foundation to hang servers off of - in a commercial building *above ground*
that sounds like a great solution!

Ken