[SunRescue] OT: Good source for wire shelving...

JohnF.Davisdavis at skink.net JohnF.Davisdavis at skink.net
Tue Oct 17 20:13:56 CDT 2000

Hello

I use wire shelves for my web hosting company.  The shelves mount to four
tracks which screw into the wall.  I have the lowest shelf positioned
about 3 inches above my desk and I use it to hold up monitors.  That shelf
holds up one peecee 17" monitor, and two 19" sun monitors.  I think the shelves
run about $300.  Note these are the shelves you find in the garage section
of home depot.  They are designed to hold up to 700 lbs per shelf.

John

<stuff deleted.)

We host web sites: http://www.skink.net
buy my stuff: