[SunRescue] Multiprocessing on SM100's

GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Mon Oct 16 17:59:23 CDT 2000

James Lockwood usually replies to these, but I'll put in my $0.02 anyway.
It depends on what revision of the modules you're running.  If they're rev
07 or earlier, they'll support only AMP, which is only available in Solaris
1, which comes down to a "no".  If they're a later rev than that, they'll
work under Linux (I know, I know).  I'm not sure about Solaris, but I
thought (no idea why) that 2.5.1 would run on those modules, as well as
later versions, minus VME support, and with a few hacks.
	Greg