[SunRescue] Is anyone selling

Exodous exodous at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Oct 16 15:06:39 CDT 2000

Hey everybody,

I am a student and I need to get a good sun machine for work/learning
purposes only. I am looking for a complete set (Including a monitor which
comes with it those 20inches are nice :) ).

Minimum config options

Speed (atleast higher than 100mhz ..I know I can't get a 300mhz but higher
than 110mhz would be great)

Min 64mb ram (preferred higher)
Hard Disk (min 1.4gb)
Ethernet (Could be 10mbit or 10/100mbit(preferred). V.imp
Sound Card (If possible)
Videocard (Need to go to max res of the monitor Range)
Monitor (19 or 20inches ones ..)
Mouse
keyboard

If possible copy of Solaris CDs and manuals.

I am on a budget on this (My max range is 350bucks which includes shipping
and handling).  If someone knows what should I get please let me know.

Thanks

exo