[SunRescue] WTB/Trade: 19" rack cabinet

ReagenWardward at zilla.nu ReagenWardward at zilla.nu
Thu Oct 12 17:29:52 CDT 2000

A long time ago, my wife encourated me to get rid of my amazingly ugly 19"
cabinet.  I replaced it with several sets of ikea modular shelving, which I
have since outgrown.  Now that we have more than one room (we were in a loft),
I want a rack/cabinet again.  I don't care if it's an old SGi or Sun cabinet
from an old computer; in fact, that'd be neat.

Now, those things are very hard to ship.  I'm in Houston, TX.. anyone anywhere
near me?  I go to Austin and New Orleans a lot..

Reagen