[SunRescue] SUN IPX Questions

Brian McCloskey checkinmystyle at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 12:55:32 CDT 2000

you won't be able to use the sbus framebuffer until you get a type 5
keyboard. when obp detects that there is no keyboard, it sets the default
input/output to ttya (your terminal). you may be able to set the obp
variables default-output to screen and default-input to ttya and in that way
may be able to use the monitor and the terminal keyboard.

-wu