[SunRescue] Ultra 1 and 24 bit color (the "e"?)

Eric Ozrelic erico at bendcable.com
Wed Oct 11 22:04:05 CDT 2000

To upgrade to 24 bit color you need to buy a Creator 3D card and make sure
that it's not a vertical one (like for an Ultra 10), or you can get a ZX but
you need
a special adapter cable. ZX really sucks though, your 100 times better off
with
a Creator 3D.

The "e" stands for enterprise or extended? I'm probably wrong. But the "e"
gives
you 10/100 ethernet, faster scsi, and a UPA slot for a creator card. I'm not
sure
what level/type of scsi though.

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic