[SunRescue] OT B.O.S

Stou Sandalski tangui at cell2000.net
Tue Oct 10 20:27:56 CDT 2000

Hi, as a friend and I were walking toward his car today after school we
noticed about a dozen fridge-sized cabinets on the side of one of the
buildings (obviously thrown out), most of them had labels saying "Bull
Information systems", and the ones that were opened on the side displayed a
lot of cables and some cards nothing I could identify... their were a lot of
really weird looking connectors that sort of looked like an external HD50
SCSI connectors but fatter, we took a gigantic tape catrdige that was lying
on the ground and it said something like "Year 2000 B.O.S. update" it was a
1/4" tape but the catrdige was as big as a one of those old wide CD cases
that look like books... I think they are some kind of switches or something,
because I heard that the collage just updated its phone system but that
might not be true... I will take some pix of that stuff probably tomorow...
I undertstand this is off-topic but does anyone have a clue as to what those
things might be?

Thanks

Stou