[SunRescue] vendor follows through!

BillBradfordmrbill at mrbill.net BillBradfordmrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Oct 10 16:07:46 CDT 2000

An update on the computerfriend.com "missing ppro 200" system:

I called them this morning, they took my info, even called me "sir"
more than once.  They said they'd check on things, and asked for my
phone number or an email address they could contact me at.

Well, I just got home from taking my lunchtime siesta (I love working
3 minutes from the office), and I had a phone message from a guy at
computerfriend, saying my 2nd ppro box was on its way to me, and that
I should get it in a couple of days.  He also apologized for the
inconvenience, and thanked me for my business.

Thats what I call good customer service.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * KD5LQR
  mrbill at mrbill.net