[SunRescue] what is a Netra?

Tim Harrison harrison at timharrison.com
Tue Oct 10 00:21:32 CDT 2000

Reagen Ward wrote:

> May only have been pre-3.3, but if your NeXTPrinter ran out of paper or was
> jammed, she would say "Your printer is out of paper" and "Paper is jammed in
> your printer."  I think I found the au files deep within the lib or Library dir.
> Check around the printer files.

With the handy-dandy Finder.app, I was able to locate them in
/usr/lib/NextPrinter/[Language].lproj/*.snd

I never noticed those before (most likely because I don't have a NeXT
printer -- yet).

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction (my wife is ready to throw
the sound box out the window right now).

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer
harrison at timharrison.com