[SunRescue] about my computerfriend.com orders

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Oct 9 19:25:05 CDT 2000

Back on the 30th, I ordered two of the ComputerFriend.COM PPro200
systems (at $89 each), and a Kingston drive tray.

UPS tried to deliver everything on Friday, but I wasnt at home.
They just finished dropping off the box now.

I tore into it greedily - and found out that they've only shipped me
ONE of the systems I ordered (and the drive tray), but clearly (according
to the invoice and credit card receipt) billed me for two.

I've sent them email, and will call them up on the phone tomorrow.  I
surely hope this was a simple misunderstanding on their part or an
oversight; I was hoping to order more of these boxes in the future,
but not if I've just gotten ripped off to the tune of around $100.

Will keep everyone posted.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford * KD5LQR